Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beyond Time

silent voices from the distant past
visit my dreams to haunt me
fragments of images from scenes bypassed
return in my reverries to taunt me
truths never spoken,cries never heard
smiles never given,tears never shed
all wake up from the gone and dead
and immerse me in their insane sea.
faces change,people come and go
some shower blessings,some hurl curses
speaking stories of shame and guilt
of treasures won,lost and regained....
the voices i cannot bear
their constant wail burning my ears
these spectres i cannot behold
my eyes are dazed by their brilliant colours....
i want not the message from the past
let them rest in the speakers graves
and not echo in the winds and leaves
and come knocking at my window eaves....
let them lie buried...six feet deep
safe in the hearts of those who sleep!!

3 comments:

Rockstar.... said...

COOL DA.... now waiting for ur emotional thief!!!

JFx said...

started blogging?.. gr8
nice poems too
but cud you plz change the complete italics layout? :-)

Priya said...

err....i am pretty crazy about italics...but if its bothering you so much i'd change it