Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

CHAPTER 2
ALL DOORS CLOSED

I reached the dull coloured painted building and entered the police station for the first time in my life.....It wasnt like what I had pictured.it didnt have any dungeons and there were no squeals of agony in the background....there was a very serious looking neatly attired officer behind the desk..........he was very polite and asked me the purpose of my visit....I stated in simple terms that my shadow was missing .he was shocked!! I thanked him for being so sympathetic and said that it was indeed a shock but that is how it was....I told him that my shadow had no debts, no personal enemies other than mine and that it was perfectly happy the day before.....he asked me to get out ,see a doctor and get myself chained !!!!....I ran with all my might.....I should have realised that the police would have been on their side.....THEY have their spies everywhere...OH god.....now what!!!I walked aimlessly through the road....it was then that i saw the board......a riot started in my mind...maybe i should follow the policeman's advice...maybe a doctor can restore my shadow....I went in.............

No comments: