Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

CHAPTER 3
SUCCESS!!
The doctor wasnt as i had expected either(my ideas can be wrong !!)....he was very calm serene faced ....put me at ease with his manner....he told me to say the entire story...I poured it out.I told him that I was a scientist working on very sensitive information about black holes and time travel and that THEY were trying to steal it from me......he listened attentively ...made the required sympathetic noises....and atlast he said..."I can help you"...I felt elated...he told me that he could take me to my shadow.....I asked him what was wrong with it...he said that all the strain and mental agony was too much for it to bear and that shadows are quite sensitive and although faithful they would be forced to leave their masters at times......so we got into his car (another thing I feared)...and rode far far far......
atlast we reached THE place ....it was very beautiful with lots of trees and flowers about...my shadow would like it here ....the doctor asked me to look around...I searched for my shadow...just when i started having misgivings...that the doc could be one of THEM.....that I saw it sitting there..under a tree....a man came up to me and introduced himself as the doctors assistane....he asked me what I would like to be called.....i said the truth "dont tell anyone but I am GOD's assistant"...he sai"yes I know the doctor told me as much!!".i asked him what they called this place....he said "you can call it anything you want but people from outside called it an ASYLUM..."
so thats what it was...an ASYLUM is a place where stressed shadows go on exile!!

2 comments:

JFx said...

:D.. nice story..

Anonymous said...

Shadows do have something uncommon...They are always dark and hides right behind what their master is ready to face - the brighter side...
It represents your illness or the introvert in you..renouncing it shall benefit you in that sense...
;)
Vishnu(Comscki)

PS: so u have been to an asylum, vere aarodum parayenda..kalyanam mudangum. I hope oxford still defines it as a mental hospital!!