Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Elusive Shadow

my first attemt at story writing....wrote this (in a much shorter form) for genesis....evidently i didnt get any prize :-P

CHAPTER 1
HUNTED

You all know how it feels to wake up from a nightmare and realise that it was a dream after all.....imagine my horror when i woke up from a sweet dream to a live nightmare!!!!It was just another day...the sun rose in the east thankfully ...it showed that they had not yet possessed the sun....but this time it is something drastic...the first thing that i noted was that MY SHADOW WAS NOT THERE!!well this would have been alright under normal circumstances...my shadow has gone away like this twice in the past...but this time it left no note...and with the threatening letters i have been receiving i knew it was abducted!!!so they got to that...the only thing i called mine ..the only testimony to my existence was wrenched away from me!!Istarted sweating....I wasnt prepared for this kind of a revenge....I knew that I was hunted...followed...spied upon...that they lay in ambush ...lurking around dark corners but I have managed a few escapes....WAIT.....it wont do..my getting tensed like this....I should tackle this with a cool mind ...I owe my shadow atleast that...I thought out a course of action...it was no use keeping the police away from this....I knew that I had to let them in sooner or later....so I took a deep breath and went out!!

2 comments:

Rockstar.... said...

ok... i love fantasy... fun reading

FAWAZEEZ said...

Good!
ter 's something New