Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Being Blank

The state of blankdom is the state i occupy the most these days.... i can spent hours staring at a single object and to outsiders it may occur that i am either dreaming or thinking something serious or am desp but all i am doing is being blank......it has been good so long but now things are getting slightly out of control......exams are approaching and no sooner than i open my book blankdom settles in.....my father said that being able to be blank is a great asset...only two kinds of people could do that ....1.extremely intelligent ones....just as i was about to fly sky high he added 2. extremely stupid ones like you.....
this state has become my constant companion....it is my way of entertainment during class hours.....i ll be staring at the teachers face with periodic rhythmic motions of the head to indicate that i am grasping everything while my thoughts will be tuned to some other frequency..... it has also become my best defense option...when someone tells me something i dont want to hear i turn off, when i am angry i turn off...things got to such an extent that for a few days i was turned off completely....giving slow replies,staring at familiar faces as if i dont recognise and not acknowledging the presence of people in the same room as me....my cousins attribute it to insanity but i think i am still on the right side of sanity......

No comments: