Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Friday, May 1, 2009

story: I am not dead

July 13th, 2009

The famous scientist and writer Mr.Stuart passed away in the morning following a sudden attack....his last words were ...."I have been chasing death in vain all these years , in the hope that I might answer the biggest riddle on earth...now the moment of enlightenment is near...the answer has come to me!".....Mr.Stuart has published various books on the soul after death and was one of the strongest supporters of the theory of life after death.......


You have just read what newspapers published on the eve of my demise...now i'll carry on the story from here....

No comments: