Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Friday, May 1, 2009

chapter 2:

I am here to do what i couldnt do when i was alive.....answer a few questions on death.....during the course of my narrative you are bound to be overcome with scepticism...but my only assurance is this...you will find it to be true once you die...

After days of pain in the hospital bed , constantly hearing the nurses confer in hushed tones and conclude that they'll lose me....I felt a sudden weightlessness....it just felt like someone had connected a vacuum cleaner to my body and was sucking out whatever was in it at a very high speed......as my vision dimmed i felt like i was travelling through an endless tunnel like a gusty breeze....and there was a blinding light at the end of it ...and i somehow seemed to know that it was there that my destination lay...I was moving up but not exactly moving in the sense that i was so fast that things around me remained stationary....and then the bright hole suddenly popped up on me ...."so this was it ", i thought, " i am going to heaven (naturally i was convinced that the bright light was heaven)...i will see God soon.".....i was sucked out of the hole and emerged into brightness to see me staring at...not God definitely....I stared in stupefaction at myself .....infact i was smiling at me and calmly nodding my head as if asking me to come to me....wait this is confusing ....i ll call the 'me' in heaven 'him'...he was smiling at me and asking me to go to him

No comments: