Labels

everyday (24) story (21) poem (17) philosophy (13) life (11) beauty (10) nature (10) death (9) frustration (8) fun (7) fantasy (5) favourites (4) love (3) advice (1)

Friday, May 1, 2009

chapter 3:

He had an air of assurance and calmness about him that immediately put me on the edge.....I somehow had the feeling that he knew more about me than i possibly knew..and i found it very uncomfortable. He asked " i gather you have some questions to ask me !"

"well yes " i stammered (how did he know?)
"go on"
" well where is this place and what am i and what are you...and now that i am dead what is going to happen to me....?
" well this is an intermediate world of sorts where people like you and i confer on what our next move is....let me give you a standard explanation....first of all i am sorry to say this but whatever you have been writing in your books is a bunch of lies....( i knew this guy was my nemesis...)....well once you die you dont roam around with nothing to do...haunting mansions and the like...instead you move on to the higher world...."
"hold it.....what higher world?"
"well, there are three worlds ...to be precise three worlds that i know of....your life is a journey of your soul through these worlds....once you die in one world you take birth in the next world....you have currently come from the second world....just like you have me in this world there is another you in the third world ....as soon as you died , he took birth in your older world."

No comments: